Backwards Day Backwards Day

I loved the animation but...

It is very lacking at the end. I know you had to rush for the deadline, but that still doesn't make it right to cut it like that.

I can understand why you chose to have the fish eaten, but why didn't you have him get flushed down the toilet, or eaten by a cat? That, to me, would make more sense.

I hope you have plans of fixing this later. If you do be sure to make it a tad longer and have the ending make more sense.

Also, to me, the "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" thing is extremely old. ^^;;; I've seen it everywhere and it just isn't funny.

7/10 for overall story improvement (Good luck by the way!)
5/5 because I liked everything but the ending. :3

When You Wish Upon A Star When You Wish Upon A Star

Oh god!

That was SO funny, very well animated, and it makes you wonder. o.o

Meh. I'll still wish on those fiery piles of burning flesh. :3

Win. 10/10, 5/5 ^^

Pokemon: Fated Encounter Pokemon: Fated Encounter

Just....WOW!

I'm...speechless! This was the most action-packed thing I've seen in my life! I wish Pokemon was more like this! I'm seriously envious of your talents! I was tingly the whole time I watched it! XDD Woot! Go Lucario!

Bambee Bambee

Such beauty~

No words are worth how epic a review this should get. xD I'm laughing SO hard at this!!

:: Squirrel Songs II :: :: Squirrel Songs II ::

Clap clap clap clap!

I clapped after every one! 8D I love Foamy's songs. ^^ Write more, Foamy!

Oh, and please spare me from your squirrelly wrath. ._. And I wont suffer. I hear you and relate in every episode!

Foamy: Squirrel SOngs Foamy: Squirrel SOngs

I am not worthy~

I luffs you Foamy~ 8D You're the only being I seem to relate to anymore. *bows and tosses money* ...okay, maybe not money. xD

Nicolas Cage Wants Cake Nicolas Cage Wants Cake

Wow!

So catchy. XD And the animation is so great! I want moar. ._. And that cake looks damn good.

$eG@ $eG@

Epic fantastasauce!

Such a win. XD

YGOAbridged Leather Pants YGOAbridged Leather Pants

HAHAHAHAAAA!

I can't believe you put my two most hated things and made them enjoyable!!! XD Win.

Annoying Miku Badger Song Annoying Miku Badger Song

LOL

I like your spin-off of TheWeebl's Badger animtion. XD

The reason it's getting a lower rating is because:

Somewhere in the beginning the timing is slightly off when it goes back to "badger"
The timing of the Mikus popping up is slightly off.
The snake...goes through itself. O_O;;;;

But anyway, keep it up! ^_^

Saya Himitsuzuki~