Catnarok- Longcat Rampage Catnarok- Longcat Rampage

Hah!

This is hilarious! XD I loved playing it.

Reincarnation: ITNOE Reincarnation: ITNOE

I love the Reincarnation series!

His voice is just so awesome! How I wish I could volunteer to be on one. -sigh- When should I expect the next one? 8D (Dang, I wanted to blow him up. :/ No splody for meeee.) Great job as usual with this!

5/5
10/10

LiLg responds:

i'm hoping end of 2010 for LTETR, but I am sketching up a new mini right now which I might include the first chapter of the comic book in (no promises!)

Bingo Bingo

Cute but too short.

I love the penguins! They're so adorable. x3 The only frustrating part was when the Orca was hunting you down. The obstacles take too much HP away. Could you fix that somehow? It took me 10 tries to get it done.

I love the art and I love the concept. I can't wait for the next one!

OctoFlash responds:

thanks for the feedback and i'm glad that you finished it although it's hard!
i'm still thinking about the second part, probably i'm not gonna make it... sorry for that

Extreme Gardening Extreme Gardening

Ehhh...

This game isn't exactly my favorite, but it's fun when you have nothing else to do. ^^ It's very original, but only a select few would find this entertaining.

Please continue to make great flash games ^^

Blurst Blurst

Guys, it isn't challenging. :/

You obviously have no hand-eye coordination if you can't do this game. XD

But onto my game review:
This is actually a REALLY fun game! I love the music and the programming. You don't deserve the low scores and crap others are giving you. I'm surprised this doesn't have at least a 4.0. :/ People are just too critical.

I look forward to more games like this from you. ^^

Floater Floater

Hah! Sickeningly fun!

I love this game. I've played it on [as] a lot. Now I can finally add it to my faves on Newgrounds.

Magic Split Magic Split

Wow!

This is a really great game! I hope it survives the blammers. x3

I love this game. I don't know why but these kinds of games are so much fun. Good luck!

EON EON

ugh..

I'm sorry, but this game gives me a headache. It's very well, programmed, but it isn't for me. Keep up the good work.

I gave you a 10 since it deserves it, but if it were based on my opinion it'd get a 1 or 3.

IM ATTACK!! IM ATTACK!!

I would DIE

If I had this many people wanting to talk to me every second! DX I'd better stop. xD Nice game.

Infectonator : Christmas Infectonator : Christmas

Amazing!

At times it's easy to kill people off in this game and others it's hard. I like a well balanced game like this. X3 It's really fun, and a must fave! 8D