All 7 art Reviews

Ling Yao Ling Yao

Adorable! I love Ling~

I love the coloring job! I see nothing to be improved on in this piece~ You did wonderfully! ^_^

chibi! chibi!

Very cute!

This is very beautifully done! I'm glad I decided to scout such an awesome artist. ^_^ So is this traditional work or digital work? How did you color this? ^^ I'm very curious.

Chinoumi responds:

thanks!!! :D <3
Also, it is digital, i used photoshop CS3 to draw and colour it.

Haruhism in Stained Glass Haruhism in Stained Glass

If this were in a church...

I'd give up my atheism and worship the God that is this piece. O_O No wonder it's so popular! It's amazing!!! Keep up the epic work! ^_^b

DeliciousOrange responds:

Thanks, this piece was a lot of fun to make. I'm hoping to do more work with stained glass in the future.

Catgirl +collab+ Catgirl +collab+

Amazingly awesome!

I love doing collabs and this one really inspired me. I'm gonna go open up collabs with my friends on DeviantART after christmas. ^_^

The coloring is beautiful! And the line art is awesome! I'll go check out your friend's work when I get the chance to. ^^

The Strongest The Strongest

So cute!

This is such a cute picture. I wish I was this good at coloring. ^^

Yandere OLD WORK PLZ DONT CRIT Yandere OLD WORK PLZ DONT CRIT

It really could be better...^^;

I love how the eyes have a dead feeling or cold feeling, but there are some things you could improve on. ^_^ As a fellow artist I feel I should pass my knowledge along.

1) Her face is too wide, and the eyes are too far apart. When drawing eyes,
make sure the space between them is about the same distance across as
one of the eyes. That space you have there is almost 4 eyes across...^^; When you make a face, make sure it's consistant with the age you want your character to be. Children have a fatter face while women and teens have skinnier faces. This one is hard to tell since it's much too wide...^^; But it's a nice attempt.

2) Her wrist is turned at almost an impossible angle o.O I tried that pose and I couldn't do it. ^^; When drawing hands the first time around, have a friend or family member take a picture of you in that pose so you can get the angles right. It looks like that knife is too heavy for her hand since her wrist is at that weird angle.

3) The shading could use a slight improvement. I'd make it much darker rather than having it be so light. When creating a dark, bloody image, it's better to tint
the entire picture with gray.

Hopefully you'll have better stuff in the future and I hope my critisism helped. ^^ Keep practicing! 8D

suwako responds:

oh, i know, and i agree with everything you just said lol

thanks so much for taking the time to review my work in such detail! and thanks for being so lovely about it too! <3

but this is very old art XD i'm a bit better now. if you ever feel like critiquing some of my new stuff, i'd appreciate it!

Reisen Reisen

Amazing!

Her expression is just so adorable! 8D

I wish I could draw something this well again. I haven't been able to in a very long time. I envy your talent, really. ^^