Backwards Day Backwards Day

I loved the animation but...

It is very lacking at the end. I know you had to rush for the deadline, but that still doesn't make it right to cut it like that.

I can understand why you chose to have the fish eaten, but why didn't you have him get flushed down the toilet, or eaten by a cat? That, to me, would make more sense.

I hope you have plans of fixing this later. If you do be sure to make it a tad longer and have the ending make more sense.

Also, to me, the "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" thing is extremely old. ^^;;; I've seen it everywhere and it just isn't funny.

7/10 for overall story improvement (Good luck by the way!)
5/5 because I liked everything but the ending. :3

When You Wish Upon A Star When You Wish Upon A Star

Oh god!

That was SO funny, very well animated, and it makes you wonder. o.o

Meh. I'll still wish on those fiery piles of burning flesh. :3

Win. 10/10, 5/5 ^^

Pokemon: Fated Encounter Pokemon: Fated Encounter

Just....WOW!

I'm...speechless! This was the most action-packed thing I've seen in my life! I wish Pokemon was more like this! I'm seriously envious of your talents! I was tingly the whole time I watched it! XDD Woot! Go Lucario!

Catnarok- Longcat Rampage Catnarok- Longcat Rampage

Hah!

This is hilarious! XD I loved playing it.

Reincarnation: ITNOE Reincarnation: ITNOE

I love the Reincarnation series!

His voice is just so awesome! How I wish I could volunteer to be on one. -sigh- When should I expect the next one? 8D (Dang, I wanted to blow him up. :/ No splody for meeee.) Great job as usual with this!

5/5
10/10

LiLg responds:

i'm hoping end of 2010 for LTETR, but I am sketching up a new mini right now which I might include the first chapter of the comic book in (no promises!)

Bingo Bingo

Cute but too short.

I love the penguins! They're so adorable. x3 The only frustrating part was when the Orca was hunting you down. The obstacles take too much HP away. Could you fix that somehow? It took me 10 tries to get it done.

I love the art and I love the concept. I can't wait for the next one!

OctoFlash responds:

thanks for the feedback and i'm glad that you finished it although it's hard!
i'm still thinking about the second part, probably i'm not gonna make it... sorry for that

Walking on Clouds Walking on Clouds

Very nice~

This is definitely a song for my MP3 player~

[Darkside] [Darkside]

Despite the funny voice...

It's a really great song. ^^ I love when it gets fast. o3o

czer323 - Techno Fun5 Fixed czer323 - Techno Fun5 Fixed

Epic win!

I'm tingly all ovar~ Nice work~ I might make an animation to this someday. ^^

Ling Yao Ling Yao

Adorable! I love Ling~

I love the coloring job! I see nothing to be improved on in this piece~ You did wonderfully! ^_^

chibi! chibi!

Very cute!

This is very beautifully done! I'm glad I decided to scout such an awesome artist. ^_^ So is this traditional work or digital work? How did you color this? ^^ I'm very curious.

Chinoumi responds:

thanks!!! :D <3
Also, it is digital, i used photoshop CS3 to draw and colour it.

Haruhism in Stained Glass Haruhism in Stained Glass

If this were in a church...

I'd give up my atheism and worship the God that is this piece. O_O No wonder it's so popular! It's amazing!!! Keep up the epic work! ^_^b

DeliciousOrange responds:

Thanks, this piece was a lot of fun to make. I'm hoping to do more work with stained glass in the future.